Search Alcuin and Flutterby


Search the Alcuin and Flutterby blog
search engine by freefind

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Prayer for the New Age

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2005/01/prayer-for-new-age.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter ...
. Alcuin Bramerton Medium
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home .....#1ab




I am the creator of the universe.

I am the father and mother of the universe.

Everything came from me.

Everything shall return to me.

Mind, spirit and body are my temples, for the self to realize in them My supreme being and becoming.



.............................................................



Benjamin Creme outlines the spiritual background of this prayer here.



.............................................................




Is prayer a waste of time?

An Invocation for the New Age
 
A symbol for the New Age

Meditation - the direct encounter

The Share International revelations

 
Index of blog contents


No comments: